How Northern Properties & Homes Can Help You
Selling Your Home – We Can Help
Buying a Home – Let us Help You
Our Full List of Services
- Web advertising, and marketing
- Your listing will also be placed on the Northern Real Estate Board’s MLS® system
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking
- Getting information from all relevant sources
- Analyzing all information and evaluating results to choose the best solution, and solve problems
- Giving full attention to what our client is saying, taking time to understand the points being made
- Prepare documents
- Navigation of the home buying process and paperwork from start to finish, ensuring everything flows smoothly
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers; bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents, and disbursement of funds
Why a Realtor?
Maybe you’re buying a home for the first time. Or maybe you’re selling your old home to move to something new. Whether buying or selling, you’re involved in an intricate process requiring many specialists. One of these specialists might be a REALTOR®, who’s responsible for making the transaction as easy as possible for you.
The Realtor Code
However, not every licensed or registered broker or salesperson is a REALTOR®. To be a REALTOR®, the agent must be a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and committed to the REALTOR® Code. The code is the accepted standard of conduct for all real estate practitioners your guarantee of professional conduct and quality service.